Sunday 2 December 2007

Mission: Operation Save the Puppy

Mission report

from

Agent Windbreaker (aka Curly)

Gadgets:
Fly Back Boomerang
Lasers
Trackers

What happened:
First I used my Fly Back Boomerang to get to America because that was where the bad monster was. I had to get a stolen puppy back. When I got there I had to search for ages but I could not find the bad guy. When I was looking around some caves, out came the monster. I had remembered my Trackers. I pulled them out and put the evidence (fur) in them and walked around listening to the beeps. When the monster came I was really scared.

To be continued...

4 comments:

Tiny said...

What does the monster look like?

I look forward to your next part of your report.

mango said...

oh no, cliffhanger, what happened next?

Caroline Biebuyck said...

teach you to play with curly - she'll always get you in scrapes!

FBT said...

Was it very dangorous?Did you save the puppy?

Larry