Saturday 24 November 2007

My sprained wrist

On Wednesday the week before last, I sprained my wrist while I was running to play a game called Bulldog.I sprained my wrist by running in to someone.That person was running towards me and I was running strait ahead. I am not quite sure how it happened I think that I fell on it bending it backwards.I also got loads of scraps and scratches.I had to wear something to soport my wrist for a few days it really bugged me. The worst thing is that I had a go karting party to go to about a week afterwards and the steering wheels are so stif my wrist had started to really hurt after a while.

5 comments:

FBT said...

my poor baby Larry! Love Mum

gilamonster said...

Poor Lol! Hope your wrist is feeling better.

mango said...

oh dear, poor Larry, a big get-better hug (being careful of the wrist).

FBT said...

3 comments, Larry, it's a record! Let's make it 4. Mum.

dgny said...

The G has just sprained his finger playing football. He complains about it constantly. I keep bonking it by accident but he thinks I do it on purpose!

He keeps asking for tiger balm to put on it, but I'm worried he'll put a tiger balmy finger in his eye (or up his NOSE) which would hurt even more than his sprained finger.