Saturday 14 June 2008

Summer Fair

Last Saturday was the summer fair! It was brilliant. The worst thing about it would probrably be the fact that I couldn't do the stall that I was sighned up to do. I couldn't do it because I was late back from my mandarin lesson,very boring in my opinion.

The second I got there I went to get something to eat.I was starving! The fair was based on China so wee went to the stall that sold noodles,delicious. After that i asked mum for five pounds and went to get my face painted,it was only twenty pence. I had my face done as a tiger,which is my favourite animal.

Then I rushed to have a go on the surf simulator,I fell of quite quickly. It was very fun. as soon as I had my turn I went to play on the wiggly wire and I did it without a single mistake.I won a stretchy and wiggly snake. Then I had a go on the hook-a-duck,it was easy.

After that I pleaded with mum to let me get my nails done. She let me! I had them painted a lovely red colour,but sadly i had to wash it of at the end of the weekend.

I had a lot of fun and I did not want to go home when mum said time to go!

1 comment:

mango said...

did you get a picture of you as a tiger?